Join Our Team
Simi Valley Aquatics is always looking to build a team of energetic, friendly and responsible people!
If you think this may be something you’re interested in then, contact us today with the form below. You can also send your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and what type of position you’d be applying forApply today
For security, we don't allow for file uploads on our website. You can paste your cover letter here, or email it to us directly. Thank you for your understanding, and we're looking forward to hearing from you!
- Responsible for managing the way visitors are greeted and must have a friendly and easy going personality.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the flow of clients and students in and out of the facility.
- Responsible for managing and tracking class schedules and coordinating and communications changes to the Swim instructors.
- Manage and updates class room tracking software including billing transactions.
- Provide competent, safe instruction using recognized lead-up skills as established by Simi Valley Aquatics.
- Plan and effectively organize class time for maximum effectiveness during lessons.
- Teach with encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Provide for consistency in instruction by working each assigned period.
- Promote good public relations by talking with parents before and after class
- Manages the way visitors are greeted and must have a friendly and easy going personality.
- Monitors and manages the flow of clients and students in and out of the facility.
- Tracks and manages class schedules and coordinating and communications changes to the Swim Instructors.